Date: 21/01/11 01:22:59 pm Title: Chapter 1
1)I live in Connecticut
2)I have a dog named Cashew(like the nut)
3)I have no idea how many times I've read these books. Enough that if you said the first part of a sentence in the books - and told the name of the book and what was happening - I can finish it accurately.
4)I am in honors
5) I also wear glasses and have my ears pierced
6)My favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs
7)I have a tie between light blue, light green, lavender, and silver for my favorite color
8)I have no cell phone
9)Would I be on this website if I weren't obsessed with AF? (That means yes)
Date: 04/06/10 06:25:04 pm Title: Chapter 1
hmm...well then I suppose I am an honnors kid. YAY! What's a STAR test?
Author's Response: Staticsits Test something I really don't know. But we take it at the end of every year till you're a senior to find out where you are in your education or someting. It's not really nececary for Elementry classes but I think they do it so you're used to it in Middle school though high
Date: 04/06/10 11:01:22 am Title: Chapter 1
Cool questionaire! :D
2. Nope, no pets-Oh woe is me
3. The whole series? um...like over 5 times
4. Do not have a clue what an honnors is...
6. Desserts mainly ice cream...and marshmellows :D
7. At the moment it's green
8. ...too many to choose from :S
9. I was under the assumption that everybody had cell phones (my that's such an American term) and yes I do have one and I don't use it as often as my friends, which I suppose is a good thing
10. Yes...far too obsessed...
BANG! Those are my answers... :D
Author's Response: *smiles* i love you answers. And honnors is like a class for the smarter kids. THe kids that got over porfitiant on thier STAR tests get in while the others go to a normal class. And my little sister doesn't have a cell phone... yet.
Date: 15/05/10 03:03:17 pm Title: Chapter 1
2. one! my cat Cassie
3. at least 12
4. not in school
6. i dont knowwwwwwwwww
Author's Response: cats rule! and you're aren't in school?